Possible RPG game

Games and stories.
Booted Vulture

Re: Possible RPG game

Post by Booted Vulture »

whoops... i owe you a response mobius. i've just not been writing a lot recently...
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Lelouch vi Britannia

Post by Lelouch vi Britannia »

Alright, so that Modern Warfare homage post that I talked about earlier is pretty much on hold and would be out of chronological order if it was posted now. Instead of that, I have something else that I hope to flesh out in greater detail soon. There's another homage in there that I hope Fin gets, because it has a lot to do with where he pulled the inspiration for his Grand Japanese Empire.
I ship Eino Ilmari Juutilainen x Lydia V. Litvyak.

"YOU JERK! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW SEXY IF IT BIT YOU!" - Erica Hartmann, Strike Witches
Fingolfin

Post by Fingolfin »

Lelouch vi Britannia wrote:Alright, so that Modern Warfare homage post that I talked about earlier is pretty much on hold and would be out of chronological order if it was posted now. Instead of that, I have something else that I hope to flesh out in greater detail soon. There's another homage in there that I hope Fin gets, because it has a lot to do with where he pulled the inspiration for his Grand Japanese Empire.
Claus Valca and Lavie Head. Hah.
There is only war.
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Lelouch vi Britannia wrote:Alright, so that Modern Warfare homage post that I talked about earlier is pretty much on hold and would be out of chronological order if it was posted now. Instead of that, I have something else that I hope to flesh out in greater detail soon. There's another homage in there that I hope Fin gets, because it has a lot to do with where he pulled the inspiration for his Grand Japanese Empire.
I wouldn't worry too much about chronological order. Just include a note at the star that it takes place in...

goddamn unreal time
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Sorry 'bout not getting any work done on this. I've been sort of busy, yada yada, insert excuse here, but I hope to get at least some bit pieces in this week.

Although considering my history with promises on this site, maybe don't get your hopes up just yet ;).
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Red Commissar

Post by Red Commissar »

I'm thinking of writing an update to my story here, but would that be pointless at this stage? I don't want to look like I'm just resurrecting it for myself.
Lelouch vi Britannia

If you have a plot bunny that's gnawing away at the inside of your mind, it'd probably be better to just post the update you had planned, if only for closure's sake.

"YOU JERK! YOU WOULDN'T KNOW SEXY IF IT BIT YOU!" - Erica Hartmann, Strike Witches
Lelouch vi Britannia

And...it lives, if only briefly. If you want to do that update, comrade, now would be a good time for it.