O1 World

Games and stories.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Re: O1 World

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Kamin997 wrote:Just a note.

I absolutely hate the word 'shroom' being used in people's (or anything's) names. Seriously, it's now become seriously annoying, grating and SOD-breaking when you do that, Shroom.

Also, Mary Suetopias have to either get clobbered by the hammer of realism or die, and New Byzantium is no exception.

Also, I didn't throw out the nobles when the communists took power, nor are they militant atheist or totalitarian. Hell, they even have the Romanov family in.
Oh go cram a magical powered mutant superhuman albino ripped off from Stuart's Armageddon/Pantheocide's Uriel up your ass. :roll:

Mary Suetopia? Byzantium has managed to elicit financial support from the Raj from early on, and unlike your Mary Shitopias has NOT managed to fuck itself up with communist revolutions or wars (AGAIN), and by repudating the old Athenian assholeries has managed to make itself LIKEABLE to the international community - which is why Byzantium gets trade, investment, and decent relations with other world powers while PRAthenia/Phoenix/whatever is a pariah state craphole.

If running a country sensibly and not being a shithead like you is making a "Mary Suetopia", then so be it.

It's amusing for someone who's posted magical albino Salvation War ripoffs to bitch about Suspension of Disbelief. :lol:

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:

I absolutely hate the word 'shroom' being used in people's (or anything's) names. Seriously, it's now become seriously annoying, grating and SOD-breaking when you do that, Shroom.

Also, Mary Suetopias have to either get clobbered by the hammer of realism or die, and New Byzantium is no exception.

Also, I didn't throw out the nobles when the communists took power, nor are they militant atheist or totalitarian. Hell, they even have the Romanov family in.
Oh go cram a magical powered mutant superhuman albino ripped off from Stuart's Armageddon/Pantheocide's Uriel up your ass. :roll:

Mary Suetopia? Byzantium has managed to elicit financial support from the Raj from early on, and unlike your Mary Shitopias has NOT managed to fuck itself up with communist revolutions or wars (AGAIN), and by repudating the old Athenian assholeries has managed to make itself LIKEABLE to the international community - which is why Byzantium gets trade, investment, and decent relations with other world powers while PRAthenia/Phoenix/whatever is a pariah state craphole.

If running a country sensibly and not being a shithead like you is making a "Mary Suetopia", then so be it.

It's amusing for someone who's posted magical albino Salvation War ripoffs to bitch about Suspension of Disbelief. :lol:
Keep your mouth shut Shroom. Norton can do no wrong and is liked by everybody. I hate him, it's obvious you're inhumanly wanking a delusional loon. You are responsible for the culture of 'stop Kamin doing things', so it's not surprising you still rant and rave about how puny and weak and economically pathetic I am, which I will ignore.

I laugh at your beliefs Shroom, your Soviet-worships, your Shroom-names, I hate it all, every single part of it. I can more easily accept psychics (particularly in a sci-fi setting like this) than persons randomly called Shroom so that you can laugh.
You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years.
You have little of account to show for your efforts.
Order. Unity. Obedience.
We taught the galaxy these things.

And we shall do so again.
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

I have a whole arc planned out, so stop this now and give me the chance to post it. Who knows, it may be better than you expected.
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

Kamin. As I stated in your Eclipse article, I DO NOT want to start ranting and raving over the net again. The Net is supposed to be how I relax from every other crap I have to deal with, and I would prefer not to deal with crap like this in places where I relax.

So, I'm gonna put this as nicely as possible. Haven't you noticed that, before Shroom jumped in, O1 World was pretty much dead with only you keeping it alive an some sort of RPG zombie. This tendency of yours to bitch when things do not go your war has soured every other player from wanting to play ANY game with you. You keep going the way you do, and the only RPGs you'll be playing 'round these parts will be by your poor little lonesome.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Malchus wrote:Kamin. As I stated in your Eclipse article, I DO NOT want to start ranting and raving over the net again. The Net is supposed to be how I relax from every other crap I have to deal with, and I would prefer not to deal with crap like this in places where I relax.

So, I'm gonna put this as nicely as possible. Haven't you noticed that, before Shroom jumped in, O1 World was pretty much dead with only you keeping it alive an some sort of RPG zombie. This tendency of yours to bitch when things do not go your war has soured every other player from wanting to play ANY game with you. You keep going the way you do, and the only RPGs you'll be playing 'round these parts will be by your poor little lonesome.
Okay, I'll stop bitching then.
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Vagrant Orpheus

Post by Vagrant Orpheus »

Kamin, you just completely co-opted characters Shroom created. All his characters from that last post basically. IN a single paragraph all going "Lulz, we secretly haet Norton!".

Just fucking quit it, you made your countries do stupid shit, Shroom opted to be smart about making his countries, instead of every post being about a war, or a superduper new weapon/technology which has not had any development or any funding before now, or an assassination of someone important in a nation you just don't like.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Kamin997 wrote:
Shroom Man 777 wrote:

Keep your mouth shut Shroom. Norton can do no wrong and is liked by everybody.
Norton apparently roleplays his country better than certain other roleplayers who turn their countries into crap.
I hate him, it's obvious you're inhumanly wanking a delusional loon.

Beats being an albino supersoldier ripped off from a Salvation War character. :P
You are responsible for the culture of 'stop Kamin doing things', so it's not surprising you still rant and rave about how puny and weak and economically pathetic I am, which I will ignore.
Dude, Byzantium has remained intact from the day Old Athenia fell to this moment. New Athenia got annexed, and the Empire of the Phoenix collapsed due to rioting and communist revolution. Are you telling me that a nation that can't even maintain itself, and disintegrates under communist revolution, is going to be an economic powerhouse?

My bigass post details how exactly Byzantium has managed to remain a decent state due to not being crap like the rest of Athenia.

I laugh at your beliefs Shroom, your Soviet-worships, your Shroom-names, I hate it all, every single part of it. I can more easily accept psychics (particularly in a sci-fi setting like this) than persons randomly called Shroom so that you can laugh.
Everyone in this whole forum laughs at you, Kamin. The whole reason why O1World is dead is because everyone's tired of your shenanigans, because you're a terrible roleplayer to play with. I mean, shit, is there any other person playing in O1World you HAVEN'T had a bitch fit at?

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

I am not replying to Shroom's post, because he is really grating on my nerves right now, and I do not want to have another 'bitch-fit', as he terms it. Instead I'll try and calm myself down a bit.
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Vagrant Orpheus

Then I'm glad you're trying to be more mature. I hope it works for you, but given your previous statements I can do no more than hope.
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Please Shroom, delete your post. Stauffenberg is vital to my plan. Besides, he won't strike yet. I'm already posting my plan for the arc.
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Anyway, the general plan for my arc:

The plotters would broadcast a signal, which would be the cue for the coup to begin. Most of the military would fight for the plotters, and Norton may or may not survive the initial coup. The plotters would have an initial advantage. The Communists decide to play both sides - they would help whoever's winning, and, once the losing side is in an inescapable position, strike. Meanwhile all sorts of fighting would occur between those loyal to Norton and those loyal to the plotters.

I don't really care who wins or loses, but I do not appreciate fools attempting to stop my arc while it's still beginning.
Last edited by Czernobog on Tue May 18, 2010 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Vagrant Orpheus

How is he vital to your plan when Shroom made him up like... 4 hours ago? You already had your plan beforehand, so he clearly can't be vital in any form. You co-opted his character, expect the repercussions.

As for your plan... why would the military fight for the plotters? The military has seen what civil war did to the two countries next door, New Byzantium is doing well, there's absolutely no reason for the majority of the military to fight for the plotters.

Your arc should be stopped because it's moronic. There's no rhyme or reason to any of Byzantium's actions under your direction. It's the classic "we do everything right and you do everything wrong because I say so" thing.
Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

*sigh*

Look, Kamin, it's clear that no one is really interested in this RPG anymore, let alone in whatever arc or whatnot you have planned. Why don't you just let the game die in peace before this explodes into yet another Kamin versus O1 incident.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

But people like being rich and prosperous and trading and having monies and jobs and work and food and stability and sane politicians without any rioting or revolutions or wars - and apparently Emperor Norton has led them better than the guys in either New Athenia or Phoenix since now New Athenia and Phoenix don't even exist anymore. Why would the military want to jeopardize that? It's like if South Korea wanted to revolt and turn into North Korea, or West Germany wanting to revolt and turn into East Germany? Byzantine people would look east and probably feel sorry that the communists in the Citizen's Republic are so sads, without anyone else in the world (except Texas) trading with them.

Hell, if anything, the Citizen's Republic guys would probably want to become capitalistic democratic prosperous people like New Byzantium. Maybe there are lots of people in the Citizen's Republic who want to reunify with New Byzantium, like what East Germany ended up doing with West Germany - which absorbed them and showed them capitalism and prosperity.

Except East Germany/Citizen's Republic was poor, and so West Germany/New Byzantiums ended up having an economic downtime since they had to help the poor East Germans/Citizen's Republic since the East German/Citizen's Republic's economy was not as good as West Germany/New Byzantium's.

This is why if the North reunified with South Korea, South Korea's economy would go down the pooper.

Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Okay, I'll give up on that particular arc. Perhaps a re-unification arc (probably not on my terms, though)?
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Hey now, I'm interested in the RP, but I am just too lazy to finish up that (2 month old) post I was gonna do...that had something to do with India *whimpers* don't kill me Siege.

Anyhow, I guess it is dead...maybe. Still, O1 World will have a special place in history for being the longest RP done here.

Edit: Guys, I'm flustered when you added Texas into your posts.

And Inviticus *facepalm* I totally totally forgot not to buy uranium (I think that's what I bought from Athenia) and I thank you for saving me once more from a quagmire.
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
-Joseph Campbell