Post by Artemis »

So as you can see, I go back and forth,
that's right, back and forth
back and forth
back and side to side
let's start advertising
and make some real money!

-Back and Forth, Doctor Steel

While most businesses are limited to a single superpower (or even a single Terran nation or Klashnoi tribe), and are merely collections of citizens whose sole purpose is to make money, there are a few exceptions to this rule that are worth mentioning, mostly because they really do count as minor powers in the eyes of most, and are economic, cultural, technological, and even military dynamos.
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.
Ford Prefect

Re: Extraterritorial Corporations

Post by Ford Prefect »

Can we expect some sort of East Space Trading Company?
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

I demand at least one right proper Zaibatsu!
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Artemis
Global Mod

Post by Artemis »

You'll both be getting your wishes once I've fleshed out the two major Terran corps, the Cameron Company and Hyubase Energy!
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.