Adolph and the Aryannosaurs

Moderators: Shroom Man 777, Ford Prefect

Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

NOTE: Originally, this was a Heroes and Villains entry. but looking at it, I think it'd fit better in Groups & Places. I left it mostly unchanged, except for the spelling of "Aryannosaur". In my original article, it was spelled with one "n", but most people seemed to have spelled them with two, so I guess I'll make that the official spelling.

oh, and just a heads up Heretic, all the anti-Jew stuff is from the point of view crazy anti-Semetic Theozoologist. So no offense.

Before the Dinosaur Uprising’s secret was exposed, it operated covertly on the GenInc owned islands of Isla Norte and Isla Sur. From these islands the dinosaurs launched raids on the several isolated mad scientists to and technology-laden organizations to procure what they needed to eventually move the base of operations beyond the two islands. One of those which the dinosaurs attacked was the Theozoologist, someone whom they would regularly raid in subsequent times.

The first acquaintance the then-secret Dinosaur Uprising with the Theozoologist was on a raid on his Antarctic base wherein the dinosaurs attempted to acquire the designs for the power system of the Theozoologist's fighter disks, a design which they would adapt to power their non-saucer air transports. The Theozoologist was, while annoyed that the Jew-spawned reptilian filth (for such foul beasts had to have been created by Jews) had attacked him and taken what was his, nevertheless inspired by the raid. If the Jews were now resorting to oversized lizards to do their dirty work, then the best answer was oversized lizards of his own. More precisely, Aryanized oversized lizards!

After sending some of his South American mercenaries to steal some dinosaurian genetic material that had recently been recovered by a paleontologist, he set to work creating his Aryannosaur shocktroopers. He combined the dinosaurian DNA—actually that of an Albertosaurus—with the genetic material he had gotten from the Avenging Aryan, whom he had worked with before. He then added cybernetic components with a touch of useful bioengineering here and there.

The end result were creatures with the lethal capabilities of a deadly, cyborg dinosaur and the admirable traits of a model Aryan. These admirable traits included awesome Aryan intelligence, fair Aryan skin, beautiful blue eyes, and a crest of blond hair growing from the Aryannosaur’s head. Oh yeah, and the dinosaurs could also speak flawless (though somewhat garbled) German and perform parade ground perfect Nazi salutes.

The most intelligent of these Aryannosaurs became their de facto leader and the Theozoologist named him Adolph, after a certain old puppet of his. Under the leadership of Adolph, the Aryannosaurs served the Theozoologist faithfully and provided great security for his facilities. A bunch of vampires hoping to raid the Theozoologist’s sperm bank found out firsthand just how good the Aryannosaurs were at their job, though none of the vampires survived to tell anyone about it.

Then, the day came when the Aryannosaurs were to face the very reason why they were created in the first place. The Dinosaur Uprising, this time bigger and badder, had returned for another raid. The pterosaur in charge, who was called Methodical, seeing new prospective peons, tried to mind control the Aryannosaurs. However, her puny mind powers could not overcome the glorious Aryan minds of the Theozoologist’s dinosaurs.

Initially shocked, the pterosaur tried a new track, she talked to the Aryannosaurs. Sensing that Adolph was their leader, the pterosaur telepathically talked to him. She asked them why a group of independently intelligent dinosaurs was working for a human and invited them to join the Dinosaur Uprising. Adolph and the Aryannosaurs—who did not have any mind control devices on them due to an oversight by the Theozoologist—tought it over and decided that working for a bunch of crazy pterosaurs was better than working for some crazy mad scientist. Plus, they were promised a cut of the Earth after the Dinosaur Uprising took over.

For a second time, the Theozoologist watched the Dinosaur Uprising making off with his creations. In frustration, he yelled something about some vile Jewess named Lilith.

Now, Adolph and the Aryannosaurs work for the Dinosaur Uprising. They are distinguished by the fact that they work for them willingly rather than having psionic control chips in their brains or by direct psychic control by the pterosaurs. Due to this, they cannot coordinate as well with the other mind-linked dinosaurs during raids and are usually sent on their own against “softer,” less heavily defended targets.

This independence has caused some friction between the Aryannosaurs and the Matriarchs, the cabal of first-generation pterosaurs who run the Dinosaur Uprising. Most of the Matriarchs, not used to not being in direct control, are uncomfortable with the Aryannosaurs free will. Adolph, too, can also be somewhat headstrong which doesn’t help things at all. Though, he does get along well enough with Methodical, the pterosaur who recruited him and his group. Due to this, most of the Aryannosaurs' orders from the Matriarchs are relayed by Methodical.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Ford Prefect

Re: Adolph and the Aryannosaurs

Post by Ford Prefect »

Now this is truly classic. Have they adopted wearing dinosaur styled SS uniforms? :mrgreen:
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Malchus

Post by Malchus »

Nah, though a lot do have swastikas, death's heads, and that stylized "SS" thing (forgot what it was called) tattoed on them.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Goddamn it! NO! In the DINO EATER rewrite, I shall make it only one 'N' in Aryanosaur! MANG!

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Malchus

Post by Malchus »

Dagnabbit, Shroom, it was DINO EATER that started the whole double "n" thing in the first place! Now you one one "N"?! MANG!
Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

You should start a massive crossover with all the other OmniverseOne 'verses to solve that conundrum. Make sure that by the end of the storyline, it's all just as confusing as it was before. 8-)
"You could not step twice into the same river; for other waters are ever flowing on to you." - Heraclitus