The Seven Serpents

Moderators: Shroom Man 777, Ford Prefect

Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Re: The Seven Serpents

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Reminds me. Aside from one of them being linked to a Transingularity Tunneler and the other to a spaceship, how different are Blancat and Ironsides' rings?

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Well, I imagine Ironsides' ring is an opulent thing, something Blofeld might wear. It's made of gold and looks like an especially gaudy signet ring. Saint-Blancat's, well, she somehow makes having a serpent coiled around your finger look good. Hers is quite elegant, and made of silver.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

Siege wrote:Saint-Blancat's, well, she somehow makes having a serpent coiled around your finger look good. Hers is quite elegant, and made of silver.
Something like this?

I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:Reminds me. Aside from one of them being linked to a Transingularity Tunneler and the other to a spaceship, how different are Blancat and Ironsides' rings?
By definition Vivi's ring has a micro-singularity in it.
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Malchus wrote:Something like this?
Well, with less pentacles of course, and with quite a bit more wrapping-about, but the general idea is similar, sure.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Ye gods! Though the Serpents already counted an Inca god and a centuries-old Fu Manchu-type dude among their ranks, it seriously caught me off guard that the American Serpent is in cahoots with those Reptoids whom David Icke is always going on about to the point of having become one himself. (which raises the question of how trusted Mr. Icke is in the Comixverse) Pretty impressive that he... slithered himself into as much power as he did under the Reagan administration, Theozoologists take notes!

Can't wait for the brain-in-a-jar Serpent, hoping that his being a brain in a jar is the least crazy thing about his character. :mrgreen:
"You could not step twice into the same river; for other waters are ever flowing on to you." - Heraclitus