Oneshot: Flames of Fury

Moderators: Shroom Man 777, Ford Prefect

Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Firestorm laughed maniacally as he sent another wave of flame, incinerating the cop cars and destroying them in a series of satisfactory explosions. Cops died in the dozens, their vehicles detonating and sent burning into closed storefronts and dingy apartments, setting them aflame and lighting up the night. In fact, this part of Crowtalon bdeing as bad as it was, burning it down might actually be an improvement.

‘I AM THE GOD OF HELLFIRE! THE LORD OF INFERNOS!’ Firestorm roared in insane fury. ‘You CANNOT defeat ME! Mwahahaha!’

‘You may be the God of Hellfire, but I’m good with a gun. And that’s all I need to kill you!’ a particularly gung-ho cop responded, his voice bursting with bravado.

‘We’ll see,’ Firestorm replied, as he sent a blast of insanely hot flame towards the cop, incinerating him instantly and reducing him to ash in seconds, watching as the pathetic remains drifted down to the ground and were blown away on the wind.

‘FIRESTORM IS ANGRY! The pathetic humans...Oh, HOW THEY WILL SUFFER! They try and wound him! Come out, come out and face ME!’
. . .

Bloodsucker particularly liked this latest mewling ape. He had killed him moments after he had killed his entire family, screaming about how he was sorry while doing so. Then he had slaughtered the cops who had come to arrest him, leaving one survivor he could torture at his leisure, then kill. Bloodsucker did not like physical torments. It was...messy. So he hit his enemies where it hurt. In the mind.
That combined with his ability to manipulate blood, made it particularly easy to remove the evidence. He could just cause an aneurysm, so natural that nobody would notice it was caused by a meta.

Right now he had manipulated a cab driver into driving him to his hideout. Then he would kill him, after his usefulness had ended. One shot with his Desert Eagle. Right out in the cold. Dressed in the clothes of a dead hobo. Nobody would notice. Just another guy who strayed into the middle of a gangfight. Nothing special. Nothing that would be noticed in this district.
Nothing abnormal.
You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years.
You have little of account to show for your efforts.
Order. Unity. Obedience.
We taught the galaxy these things.

And we shall do so again.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Re: Oneshot: Flames of Fury

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Firestorm is ranting and raving and burninating things, and Bloodsucker is on a taxi doing something that's some time right after You don't know who I am?

Shouldn't you try to avoid your inability to write continuous stories, as everyone's pointed out, by trying to combine this story and your previous one to form a coherent narrative?

I mean, a series of events. With which an actual-factual story is composed of.

Jesus, Kamin. INDIVIDUAL SCENES that when taken by themselves BARELY MAKE SENSE do NOT compose stories. You take SEVERAL and/or MANY scenes and string them TOGETHER to make a STORY. Even if it is a Oneshot, or a short, or something.

There is a CONTINUING SERIES of EVENTS.

If you're going to post yet another scene, then you better just post it in this thread. Don't make a new one, since I'd merge them all if I could.

Try to spend more than a couple of hours writing something, man. Like, try to write something that's considerably longer over the course of a weekend.

Try to write something that's actually composed of more words than the replies of some people, mang.

I wonder. Is English your first language?

[BY THE WAY:

The Desert Eagle is a shitty gun. The point of Bloodsucker using it in DINO EATER was because he was young and stupid back then, and thought that the Eagle was TACTICOOL. The Desert Eagle is a shitty gun. Inaccurate, hard to maintain, and overpowered with little to no purpose. If Bloodsucker used some other gun, even a relatively tiny .38 Special, then he might've actually fared a little better against everyone's favorite Cuban Commando.

Post-DINO EATER, I think Bloodsucker will hate overcompensating Jew guns forever and will stick with the superior pistols of the Aryan Volke. Walther, Sig and Glock!]

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD