Long Abscence Thread.

For the talkin' of jibba jabba.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Re: Long Abscence Thread.

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Take care guise!

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

speaker-to-trolls wrote:Well I can't really understand why you'd go to Blackpool for fun at all :) (regional elitism FTW :ugeek: *)
Well I have a uni friend doing a PCE there, so I was visiting. Not my choice of destinations either. Crowded and full of Chavs but there was at least a nice firework display on the beach. PArt of an international fireworks competition apparently. Did you know there were international fireworks competitions? I didn't.
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I just knew it this week or something. The Philippines hosts some too.

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Starting from next Friday 22-10 until Friday 29-10 I will be in Berlin, and largely inactive for that period of time. Come to think of it, I probably won't be active the Saturday after either.

For the time being, the regional governors have direct control over their territories.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Shady

Post by Shady »

How exactly does one become a Regional Governor?

*secretly plans a coup* :mrgreen:

Have fun on your trip Siege. :)
It Is Better To Reign In Hell Than To Serve In Heaven!
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Circumastances dictate we need a new leader... And I pick... ME!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

MEGASIEGE/SIEGATRON HAS FALLEN! I AM IN COMMAND!

Aura

Post by Aura »

I'm back, and after looking at my old posts, I can honestly say my grammar has improved.
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Gentlemen, due to my recent purchase of Fallout: New Vegas for the Xbox 360, I won't be on too much for a while, too busy killing mutants and exploring the awesome Mojave wastelands.
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
-Joseph Campbell
Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

I'm on my new replacement cellphone and i thought i'd try the Net browser since my regular line is out for some reason. i dunno how long my lack of net will last since i got it back on Friday only to loose it over the weekend. But if things keep going the way they are i won't be on too much except via brief internets through my cellphone.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

What is wrong with your internets Malachuschus?!

V____________________V

Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Mal! I got your message about yahoo! I was confused because the msn link on your profile told me to add that yahoo address...

Anyway i only added you yonks ago to talk to you about SSes. In the end i just gave up and Pmed you...
Malchus

Post by Malchus »

situation update:

Still on my cellphone. Turns out my net service provider fucked up and didn't register our recent payment, so they cut us off. It's being settled and hopefully by tomorrow i'll have full net access back again.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Well I shall be posting even less than usual for a bit. My laptop will the technical term is crapped out. It just started being unuseably slow. And I really mean unuseable. As in the mouse was uncontrollable and it only recongised keystrokes like several seconds after I posted them. This behavour continued partially even after a restore to defaults. Anyway i don't want to hog my mums laptop. So not much access to the net until i order up a new one and it arrives. Which probably a good few days if not the entire week.

The annoying thing is I have no idea why the old one crapped out. Aside from it being about four years old now.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

We will misses you Booteds.

v________v

Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

i return! Much faster than anticipated! Because i foolishy assumed all the best deals would be online and thus would need delivery. But no! Decent deals were to be had at the nearest Comet! Though i tried to buy a different one yesterday from Currys after making a long labourous decision. The only one they had in stock was the display item. which they couldn't sell because then they wouldn't have anything to show people what they can't buy.

So anyway, i'm back and i have a lot of things to install. essentials. firewalls, anti-virus, firefox.

friggen explorer.

Holy shit i can tell this screen is better than my old one. That Av looks hideouls pixelated. :D
Malchus

Post by Malchus »

Welcome back, Boots.

As for me, my schedule can't catch a break. After a week of no Net connection and some family visits and stuff, apparently I now face some problems with my enrollment files (the fuckers apparently lost part of them :evil: ). And I can't spend as much Net time as I used to from now until the end of January because I have to start studying for my comprehensive exams (provided the file thing gets sorted out so I can properly enroll for it)..
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Goddamn! Malachuschus! What shit timings! :(

I will misses yous!

*hugs*

v____________v

Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

oh no mal!! It's not the same without you mang, Good luck!
Nekomata

Post by Nekomata »

Hello. Remember me? Was clicking around here and I realized I don't write anymore, is sort of sad really. I need to start again. On the other hand the Matanverse has changed so much that everything I posted here is obsolete... Though I was considering waiting till Feb to post to make it a good long year since I was here. :mrgreen:
"What's the differance between a light tank and a kinetic strike?"
"Whether or not the parachute deploys..." - Common joke of the Matan orbital assault forces.
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Hey, nice to see you found your way back. I was kinda wondering where you'd disappeared off to...
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

Off naked Chatham show,
Nekomata

Post by Nekomata »

Ya, my life is kinda... chaotic, to say the least.
"What's the differance between a light tank and a kinetic strike?"
"Whether or not the parachute deploys..." - Common joke of the Matan orbital assault forces.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Not really a long absence, but I'm heading out to Jakarta for the weekend. Will be back by Tuesday.

Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Have fun in the old colonies ;).

Off naked Chatham show,
Malchus

Post by Malchus »

Have fun and keep safe, mangs.

And remember: You're not stuck with Jakarta, Jakarta's stuck with you!