PICTURALIZE YERSELF

For the talkin' of jibba jabba.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Re: PICTURALIZE YERSELF

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I am no longer human

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Nice pic Shroom, though you look more Ocelot hand wavey, than gangstaish.
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Peregrin

Post by Peregrin »

Selena is really cute. Shroomy is... well, his usual goofy self. I hope you have made that Hawaiian shirt your memetic outfit or trademark clothes item. :)
"You could not step twice into the same river; for other waters are ever flowing on to you." - Heraclitus
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I have. 8-)

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Selena

Post by Selena »

Aww, you guys are just saying that because I finally returned from yet another haitus :p

Um, shroomzie.. kinda looks like you're being molested by that tricerotops in the second pic. ;p
Nekomata

Post by Nekomata »

You know Selena, with the Seras outfit on you look alot like my girlfriend. :)
"What's the differance between a light tank and a kinetic strike?"
"Whether or not the parachute deploys..." - Common joke of the Matan orbital assault forces.
Vagrant Orpheus

Post by Vagrant Orpheus »

So I'm at a friend's 21st. In a SUIT.

Then someone comments on the fact that we all look like stoned lawyers. Funny, cause the birthday boy is well on his way to being a lawyer. So I pretend to be stoned for a photo. Turns out better than I'd hoped. Embarrassingly so :lol:

And then we get to actually starting the serious drinking. Notice that I'm kicking everybody else in the ass in the sculls competition :P

And as a special bonus from another party a few weeks ago... drunk Orpheus! Hang on... no, that was the night I was as sick as a dog and so actually didn't drink anything at all. Yet still as ruddy as a man whose liver has imploded.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

You drunkard!

Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

Man, in that second picture you look as though someone actually lobotmised you. Or hit you really hard with a frying pan. :lol:

He's totally not a drunkard either. Unless he's drinking spirits. ;)
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Vagrant Orpheus

Just because I know how to drink faster than everyone else I seem to drink against, doesn't make me a drunkard :P

Expect more pictures in a fortnight, when the halloween party takes place. I'm going as Indiana Jones/Gregory House. Ford is going as Death.
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Some tiny, cameraphone shots of me acting a bit camp, while working on a map...

Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Them's mighty chin whiskers you got there, pardner!

TUFFGUY

Post by TUFFGUY »

These are some pictures of me with my military buddies, I'm the guy in the middle in the first one and the one on the right in the other

ImageImage

ImageImage
Vagrant Orpheus

HALLOWEEN.

The one day of the year where my antics and love of costumes can really shine.

So I went as House, right? You can't see it, but I made the cane myself from steel tent poles, and created my own flame decals to stick on the lower third of it. The flames make it look like I'm limping FASTER.

Just a closer up shot.

But shock horror, I have a spare costume I just happened to bring along. Now I am an injured dog, standing beside a half-dressed Tuxedo Mask. If I find a better dog photo, I'll stick it up.

And then I get bored of the dog outfit. So I become a nurse. Who is also a dog. Since I don't have the breasts to fill out the outfit, I just wore it backwards to show off the chest. Furries love me right at this moment.

And the finisher in traditional Halloween party style.

I also had an Indiana Jones costume I swapped into at one point, but no good photos of it have shown up yet. if they do, I'll be sure to upload them.
Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

What makes the nurse outfit picture best is how it looks like you're about to bust out laughing, and are barely containing yourself. Incidentally everyone, seeing this in person was a mixture of one part curiousity, one part admiration and three parts total revulsion. ;)
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Vagrant Orpheus

MOAR HALLOWEEN PARTY

Because it's just not a House costume unless you're popping the Vicodin like there's no tomorrow.

And a dog close-up.

Man, I've viewed some... 600 photos from that party, and as yet there has not been a single capture of my Indiana Jones outfit. How lame. But then again, it was already about midnight or 1:00 when I swapped to it, and most of the girls were pretty smashed by then and less stable with their cameras :P
Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

Wow, multiple costume changes, huh? And you do make a pretty spiffy House. Needs more apparent bitterness and self-loathing, though. :P

As for the Nurse outfit, I'd be disturbed if I wasn't so busy laughing my ass of at the hilarity. :D
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

He stuck rocks in his shoes for an authentic House limp! :lol:
Vagrant Orpheus

Trust me, I was bitter. Those rocks really hurt. After a few drinks I was bitching at everyone about everything. I even got three of the others to follow me around and suggest "diagnoses" for me so that I could shoot them down, call one a black thief, one a slut and one a moron. It's just that I'm very aware of cameras, and can't tend to keep my act going properly :P

I had to diagnose many people that night. Not once was it lupus. It's never lupus.
Vagrant Orpheus

I see your House M.D. and raise you STEAMPUNK SCIENTIST.

Malchus
Location: In a chibi-land, eating the brains of H. P. Wuvcwaft.

Post by Malchus »

The goggles (which I'm quite sure do absolutely nothing :P ) sort of make you look like Dr. Horrible. A steampunk Dr. Horrible.
I admire the man, he has a high tolerance for insanity (and inanity - which he generously contributed!). ~Shroom, on my wierdness tolerance.
Vagrant Orpheus

Or may just make me look like a generic steampunk scientist, given how the goggles are one of two universal logos for steampunk, alongside the pocket watch (which I'll have in a week!).

Anyway, these are only crappy goggles that took a few hours to make. Once I buy some welding goggles and a leather-working kit, you'll be seeing some real steampunk goggles.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Your coat needs pinstripes. That is an awesome phlogistonic rifle! :P

Vagrant Orpheus

That's no phlogistonic rifle. That's mearly the base components. That will be the steam boiler chamber with the hand pump acting as an extendable stock for the rifle :P
Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

You look rather snazzy and mildly evil. But you need to fix your collar up. :P