Arts

Nekomata

Arts

Post by Nekomata »

Ok, my first tread is gonna be art for my verse, since half the time I should be writing I spend drawing instead. :roll:
First up is the Etharian Type-1 fighter, from which all modern spacecraft are derived. Features a first gen blue laser, a bomber style crew setup, honest to johnny NERVA engine, a big tank of liquid amonia, and very vulnerable non rectracable radiators.

Here is its unfinished big brother to scale.

This was supposed to be the emblem of the Etharian Space Force, but I was having issues with it.

The imfamous Matan light tank I was working on, not finished (see a pattern?)

And Finally (for now) Matazenchi's flag.
"What's the differance between a light tank and a kinetic strike?"
"Whether or not the parachute deploys..." - Common joke of the Matan orbital assault forces.
Artemis
Global Mod

Re: Arts

Post by Artemis »

LASER SATELLITES!

And I'm digging that flag with the hammers and the eggs. What's the symbolism for that?
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

That's some very snazzy paint work there. RRoan and Arty are going to have some competition :D
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Nekomata

Post by Nekomata »

RRoan actually help alot with the shading for the rockets, so she deserves some of the credit. :D As for the flag, I often hear space combat desribed as eggshells fighting with hammers, so there you go. :lol:
"Whether or not the parachute deploys..." - Common joke of the Matan orbital assault forces.
Artemis
Global Mod

Post by Artemis »

BRILLIANT.
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.
Heretic

Post by Heretic »

Quite impressive. Even more impressive if I can see that Matan tank in action.
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
-Joseph Campbell
Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

Eggshells with hammers deserve sheer points for cleverness. :D
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Nekomata

Post by Nekomata »

This is a project I've been working on, but its stalled somewhat so I decided to post it. This is an alternate universe Matan Navy.
Mao Shang Class Corvette - 100m
Xiao Class Frigate - 115m
Kwan Class Destroyer - 150m
Reliant Class Cruiser - 200m
Planed
Nekomata Class Battleship - 250m
Amaterasu Class Super Carrier - 300m
Matazenchi Class Super Dreadnaught - 300m
Attachments
size.PNG
size.PNG (17.58 KiB) Viewed 10677 times