(MOAR) Mad Ideas!

Moderators: Shroom Man 777, Ford Prefect

speaker-to-trolls

Re: (MOAR) Mad Ideas!

Post by speaker-to-trolls »

How would you go about putting Operation Space Freedom into practice though? I mean do Earth's heroes even know where Mogar's Throneworld is, or have any reliable way of getting there?

The easiest way for them to get there would be to get a lift on the Valley Forge or Thunderchild or whatever other superluscent spaceship's Earth's great powers might have, but there's still the problem of getting there and surviving once they arrive. I mean Mogar would probably be compelled by his psychotic space god code of honour to face Archwind if he turned up and demanded a rematch, but what if some of Mogar's generals know this and have their warsaucers under orders to shoot down any Earthling ship that they see to prevent such a challenge being issued? Obviously Mogar would probably eat whoever he thought was responsible, but I'm sure the generals would have ways of covering their asses in that case.

There are certainly justifications for him to still be around. Plus, how many heroes do you imagine this would take, and how long? All the big names have a lot of commitments on Earth, and I know Archwind is an altruistic kind of guy but still, the problems of the galaxy must seem a bit more abstract than the ones he has to help with every day.
"Little monuments may be completed by their first architects, but great ones; true ones leave their copestones to posterity. God keep me from completing anything."
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I was musing on Mogar having a special obsession with Archwind because Archwind's origin story basically has him getting bathed in the POWER COSMIC or some such Mogar used eons ago in beating the crap out of some Alienoid "God"-race or something. Basically when he comes down to Earth, its to see how the power in Archwind has grown. Maybe when it has grown enough, Mogar will try to gain its power by... eating Archwind. :D

Do people even know where the throne-world of Mogar is? And I'm thinking that, de facto, its his generals and deformed children basically run the workings of his regime anyway (Vic suggested this I think) while Mogar is off playing CONAN THE DESTROYER around the nine vectors and acting like, well, acting like a Mogar :P.

I think he is on a quest to gain ultimate power by reclaiming all those superbeings who've harnessed the power cosmic (like Archwind). By eating them.

(Man, Mogar is a monumental douchebag.)

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
speaker-to-trolls

Do people even know where the throne-world of Mogar is? And I'm thinking that, de facto, its his generals and deformed children basically run the workings of his regime anyway (Vic suggested this I think) while Mogar is off playing CONAN THE DESTROYER around the nine vectors and acting like, well, acting like a Mogar :P.
I remember that, he posited the idea that Mogar's empire is probably at any one time fighting a bunch of wars that Mogar himself doesn't know about, which certainly explains why he is such a galactic threat despite being, like you said, Mogar.

That thing about him being obsessed with Archwind because he was infused with the Power Cosmic could explain something else that's been bugging me; How did Mogar hear about Archwind in the first place? It might make more sense if he can sense the Power Cosmic residing in the form of this Earthling even from light years away, making him want to come and visit our puny planet to see just what is going on here.

And another point on Operation Space Freedom: People on Earth will have the same problem as the people of my hypothetical planet, if you kill or depose Mogar, who comes next? You'd have to have a certain number of assurances that his successor would not immediately show up with a fleet of hideously beweaponed battlesaucers to destroy the world responsible for unseating Mogar. Even if Mogar's successor hated the big man then he'd have plenty of reason to do this, since for all he knows the Earthlings could come after him next.
"Little monuments may be completed by their first architects, but great ones; true ones leave their copestones to posterity. God keep me from completing anything."
Ford Prefect

Post by Ford Prefect »

I remember discussing with ... someone ... the idea that Mogar hunts down everyone infused with the energies of the cosmic weapon which radiated across space. I thought that Mogar might have spent a zillion years cruising around, killing those unfortunates and experiencing the Quickening, because there can only be one. I reasoned that Archwind just managed to have long enough to develop to the point where Mogar was tested enough to be impressed or something. That's not really how the first invasion has been described as going down, though.

Anyway, I'm not sure that it would really be possible for the Earth to really destroy the Mogarian Empire. It's mightiest heroes could undoubtedly carve a heart through to Mogar glorious cottage of debased progenisation and wreck it totally, but the Empire consists of a pretty decent chunk of the galaxy. That said, the Mogarian Empire probably only exists because Mogar exists to be a figurehead for it, and if he died it would probably fracture fairly peacefully along the lines of its territories. I mean, Mogar is some crazy space dude in a jewel encrusted codpiece; I doubt he does much political, apart posing dramatically for propaganda purposes.
FEEL THESE GUNS ARCHWIND THESE ARE THE GUNS OF THE FLESHY MESSIAH THE TOOLS OF CREATION AND DESTRUCTION THAT WILL ENACT THE LAW OF MAN ACROSS THE UNIVERSE
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

speaker-to-trolls wrote:How would you go about putting Operation Space Freedom into practice though? I mean do Earth's heroes even know where Mogar's Throneworld is, or have any reliable way of getting there?
They don't have to go there, because he comes to us in order to get his ass kicked with some regularity. Why not go the extra mile and make him dead while we're at it?

(Note that this might not be as easy as it sounds, but I'm posing the question anyway.)

I rather like the idea that his empire is actually run by his generals, with Mogar himself little more than a figurehead. A powerful figurehead perhaps, but if the place is in reality run by a cabal of galactic warlords who answer to Mogar mostly in name and might not actually have seen him or received orders from him in hundreds of years... That would explain how even killing Mogar wouldn't really make a difference even if you could pull it off. The generals would just shrug and continue their quests to pillage the galaxy for spoils -- and really, Mogar doesn't strike me as the kind of guy that can run something as complex as an intergalactic empire to begin with, or would even be interested in doing so. The guy travels the galaxy to test his mettle against various people; I doubt he has much time left to think about revising tax codes or the greater galacto-political impact of the Sagittarius Campaign in the war against the Orionians.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

speaker-to-trolls wrote:That thing about him being obsessed with Archwind because he was infused with the Power Cosmic could explain something else that's been bugging me; How did Mogar hear about Archwind in the first place? It might make more sense if he can sense the Power Cosmic residing in the form of this Earthling even from light years away, making him want to come and visit our puny planet to see just what is going on here.
Da. Either that or by coincidence Earth just happened to be on his visiting list (being between the Mogars and the Orionians) and he lucked out and happened on a Power Cosmic guy.

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
speaker-to-trolls

I've been thinking a bit more about this potential race of anti-Mogarian warriors and I have a kind of embryonic idea.

The Vo-Mirrek, Princesses of the Universe!

Long ago, on a distant planet orbiting a star that sits between the Orion spur and the greater mass of the galaxy from which it emerges, there evolved a symbiosis between a race of intelligent insectoids, which humans in their lack of imagination would compare to wasps or ants, and a species of psychic but unintelligent threadlike worms. The insectoids gave the worms protection within their bodies, gave them nutrients and the benefits of living inside a self-protecting, intelligent host, while the worms gave the insectoids nothing less than psychic powers.

The nature of these psychic powers included telepathy, controlling the minds of lesser beings, and later on telekinetic actions permitting them to fly and manipulate matter without touching it, though they did this by extruding the worms out of their bodies like a writhing, slimy mane. But the real power they gave was the power given to the queens, the huge, hideous, egg producing monstrosities that lay at the heart of the Vo-Mirrek hives. These enormous things became living psychic repositories of all their cultures’ knowledge and intelligence, and they could direct it into each egg as it came out. But even more than this, they could tap into something beyond the collective knowledge of the Vo-Mirrek race, and by this they could implant their daughters with knowledge, with intelligence, with firey passion or cold reason, and with otherworldly power.

And at some point in their history something strange happened. For it was long established that among the Vo-Mirrek any individual could become a queen, biologically, but only a few were permitted, selected by ancient cultural and intuitive and scientific methods to ensure only the worthy, who could bear the responsibility, did so. But at this point some of those who were worthy to become queens, who could channel the life giving power of the cosmos itself into the creation of new Vo-Mirrek, did not become queens, but remained as they were, and kept the power of creation for themselves.

Strange and unprecedented as this was, it had its advantages. A queen cannot move, cannot do anything but concentrate on her tasks as she manages the vast energies of her family and their interactions with all the universe, she is separate from her race even as she sustains it. These new creatures, though, they could lead their sisters in administration, in exploration, in war, with the wisdom, the information, the power available to them they were the obvious choices to lead the Vo-Mirrek World-Nation. They were the Princesses of the Universe!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Oooh, promising start. How will you pursue this? So basically some of them are empowered to become Queens, but choose not to and become empowered Princesses who do all sorts of great tasks? Cools. Like, battling Mogars and other alienoids? A multi-colored sailor team of young attractive female... INSECTOIDS! AAARGH!

Oh! Oh! Maybe their specializations should be denoted by colorations! To further this! :)

speaker-to-trolls

You know, though I don't really know what their powers should be yet (normal Vo-Mirreck have telepathy, flight and telekinesis, so the Princesses would have to go a few better than that), I actually really like the idea of them being colour coded. They could give off what Invictus referred to as 'Bio-Radiation!' That could be the nature of their power, I'm not sure. It ought to be something a bit more creative than just firing massive amounts of bio radiation at the enemies of Justice, though. In fact it could be different for each Princess, hence the colour coding.

I'm probably going to get rid of the unpleasantly cynical politics that I introduced with this idea and make them more like genuine defenders of JUSTICE! At the least they'll be a lot more idealistic in principle, even if they end up being a bit more cynical than they'd like because of the demands of galactopolitics.
Shroomz wrote:Oooh, promising start. How will you pursue this? So basically some of them are empowered to become Queens, but choose not to and become empowered Princesses who do all sorts of great tasks? Cools. Like, battling Mogars and other alienoids?
Yeah, pretty much, though the princesses also do a lot of work in maintaining the whole Vo-Mirreck civilisation in terms of politics and administration and such. Their power isn't just about flying about and fighting Mogar, some of them can also basically tap into the collective wisdom and intellect of their entire race to come up with better solutions. You know how there's the Power Cosmic? Well these girls also have the Intelligence Cosmic. The Queens are basically immersed in this all the time, but they're so immersed in dealing with it they're completely beyond interacting consciously with 'juveniles'
Shroomz wrote: A multi-colored sailor team of young attractive female... INSECTOIDS! AAARGH!

Ah. Maybe. I'm still thinking about exactly what they look like. I've mentioned to Vic the possibility of the crew of the Valley Forge rushing to the aid of these nubile space ladies and findingthis
Of course I think Ichneumonids really are quite pretty, but that's the amateur entomologist in me talking. :P

Insectoids can be pretty cute sometimes though
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Maybe its like the Shazam of Captain Marvel? But instead of the strength of samson or the wisdom of solomon, these various attributes can be attributed to their collective hive traits? The Wisdom of Queen XLSADSAASDSHSS! The Strength of the warrior caste!

speaker-to-trolls

I like the Captain Marvel idea, I'm imagining each Princess getting a different set of powers based on her own interactions with the Power Cosmic. It wouldn't be quite the same as Captain Marvel's, since it'd be based on whole hives and groups of people rather than individual figures, but it'd be the same principle in combining various different heroic traits to form one superhero. So you might have a warrior princess with the Strength of the Warrior Caste, which means she channels the Power Cosmic drawing on the martial pride, agression and desire to defend their sisters inherent in the warriors, the concentration of it giving her the power to punch Mogar in the face. She also might have the Sight of the Strategists of SzzClKKIKlzz, which means she channels the Wisdom Cosmic through the minds of all those strategists, allowing her to take one look at a combat situation and say "AHA! I know how to get out of this!"

Each Princess would combine however many traits they had to become a unique force for order and JUSTICE in the universe. Perhaps as they get older and more experienced they might add more traits to their repertoire until they eventually have enough that they think they have broad enough knowledge to become Queens.

On a completely different subject, and at the risk of spamming the forum full of ideas I may never get around to doing anything with, I have another idea!

The idea came out of plotting the family tree of a character in the backstory of the Young Spider, who'll be detailed when I write the Young Spider's profile (I have a schedule for this, kind of), and decided I wanted one of the characters to have a bigger role. This character is Moses Knight. Who is he? He is a British Lex Luthor in a wheelchair, and the CEO and majority shareholder of Neon Knights Construction (name subject to change). Neon Knights was founded a few years after the War of the Worlds, when there were a lot of buildings that needed to be rebuilt, and back then it was also a mostly charitable organisation, giving homes and support to those who lost everything in the War. They kept doing this up through both World Wars, giving support to those bereaved by the war, housing and helping those whose homes were destroyed in the Blitz, etc. They also did a lot of work in Africa building up British infrastructure in a somewhat less charitable fashion, though it has to be said they did invest quite a lot in making local businesses more profitable.

But Neon Knights really hit their stride around the time of the Metaexplosion of the 1970's, when all these freaks and psychos came out of the woodwork and started destroying things. Doing what they did best and rapidly rebuilding in the wake of destruction, Neon Knights made a killing reinvigorating areas that had been the victim of supervillainy.

It was around this time that Moses Knight, 40-something year old grandchild of the founder of the company, came up with a brilliant but morally suspect idea: Supervillainy was good for business. Didn't it make sense to invest in supervillainy? Thus Neon Knights started buying shares in the EVIL Corporation.

Now Moses is one of the biggest Shareholders in EVIL, he's on first name terms with Ferric Fourfinger and his company is the one everyone goes to when they need to rebuild in the wake of a supervillain strike. A lot of people know that he is frequently involved with the attack in the first place, but his company is so entrenched that by now it's hard to find an alternative in a lot of places. The company is particularly important in certain parts of Africa, where in addition to building cheap housing (something appreciated by local governments, slums are better than shanty towns after all) and providing some charitable care for the sick and homeless, he also uses his Luthorian abilities and connections to build fortresses and lairs for anyone who wants that little bit extra insurance.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

That is a brilliant idea. Moses Knight is golden, man. Go for it. He is so deliciously EVIL, and at its core that's what EVIL is all about. Fund and arm wannabe supervillains and build lairs, while at the same time make a killing selling iBrains to the consumer, and funding EvilEarth (google earth) civilian GPS systems, as well as cornering the markets on public utilities. Like how the bad guy's seemingly innocuous plan was to own an entire country's water utilities and corner the renewable green energy market? That's pure EVIL.

Invictus

Post by Invictus »

The Vo-Mirrek are great. It's as though the Princesses don't possess the Power Cosmic as much as the Empathy Cosmic, allowing them to channel the strength and wisdom of their best and brightest across galaxies. In dire straits, a Princess may even call upon her people to contribute their very vitality, giving her the raw power to SPIRIT BOMB her foes! I imagine this also encourages the Queens back in the Home Clusters to encourage excellence in Vo-Mirrek society. After all, the more industrious the workers and the more astute the thinkers, the more help the Princesses have to accomplish epic deeds and achievements. And the more legendary acts the Princesses go out to commit, the more the Vo-Mirrek's collection of useful archetypes are enriched! This drive in itself may already lead to a whole host of internal issues for the species to deal with.

The Worms are another interesting aspect of the whole thing. Can each Worm only endow a limited amount of psychic power? Do the Queens also breed them to make them better? Can other species attempt to tap into the Vo-Mirrek collective by infecting themselves with them? Would we see Princesses leave individual Worms behind for grateful planets to take care of, allowing them to telepathically contact her if there is trouble?

Also, what technology level are the Vo-Mirrek at, if they even need such things as technology?
"This explanation posits that external observation leads to the collapse of the quantum wave function. This is another expression of reactionary idealism, and it's indeed the most brazen expression."
-
REBUILD OF COMIX STAGE 1 - Rey Quirino Versus the Dark Heart of the Philippines
"...a literary atrocity against the senses..." - Ford

REBUILD OF COMIX STAGE 2 - Advent Rey Returns: REVERGELTUNG
Coming NEVER
speaker-to-trolls

The Vo-Mirrek are great. It's as though the Princesses don't possess the Power Cosmic as much as the Empathy Cosmic, allowing them to channel the strength and wisdom of their best and brightest across galaxies. In dire straits, a Princess may even call upon her people to contribute their very vitality, giving her the raw power to SPIRIT BOMB her foes!
Empathy Cosmic is a good way of putting it, and the SPIRIT BOMB idea makes a certain amount of sense, thought it would only be a last resort thing used to unleash roar power, since it'd be inefficient and probably destructive. They could probably do something similar to revive a dying planet, though, again as a last resort.
I imagine this also encourages the Queens back in the Home Clusters to encourage excellence in Vo-Mirrek society. After all, the more industrious the workers and the more astute the thinkers, the more help the Princesses have to accomplish epic deeds and achievements. And the more legendary acts the Princesses go out to commit, the more the Vo-Mirrek's collection of useful archetypes are enriched! This drive in itself may already lead to a whole host of internal issues for the species to deal with.
YES! Thus why you can find Princesses patrolling the nine vectors of space doing heroic deeds. The other psychic ramifications of this are probably many and varied though, and won't all be good.
The Worms are another interesting aspect of the whole thing. Can each Worm only endow a limited amount of psychic power?
Yes but not very much, the power the worms grant increases exponentially since they create a miniature psychic network within their host.
Do the Queens also breed them to make them better?
Worms I imagine as growing within the Queens, Queens are massive by the way, building sized, so they probably breed them in the same sense they do the Vo-Mirrek themselves, by channelling the power cosmic in certain ways to make them better at their job.
Can other species attempt to tap into the Vo-Mirrek collective by infecting themselves with them?
Ummm, still thinking on that. Maybe, though the worms have co evolved with the Vo-Mirrek and are kind of optimised for their nervous system.
Would we see Princesses leave individual Worms behind for grateful planets to take care of, allowing them to telepathically contact her if there is trouble?
That's a good idea and one I hadn't thought of, though I imagine you'd have to leave more than one worm for it to formulate a psychic message, maybe. Maybe it would work better if they integrated one of their worms into another person to allow mind-mind communication.
Also, what technology level are the Vo-Mirrek at, if they even need such things as technology?
I imagined them having spaceships, buildings and such, since crossing the stars en masse is probably beyond the scope of their powers. Their computer technology is probably way behind that of most races at a comparable level, and they might be able to bypass the need for genetic engineering and other such fiddly stuff by using their powers on other life forms.
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Talking with Speaker for a bit, we're thinking there ought to be a kind of committee in Britain that organizes the response to supranormal threats so that no bureaucratic infighting or cockblocking over matters of jurisdiction go on when there's a Big Problem to address. This 'Hard Scrapes Club' should at least include Major Britannic, Dame Amelia Duvalier (the current Lady Warlock and Mistress of Gargoyle Manor), the Brigadier (head of RACKET), a representative from the Quartermass Experiment, Lord Fahrenheit as an independent consultant, and some guy from the Ministry of Space (who control the HMS Thunderchild). Anybody else anyone thinks should be on this list?
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

Off naked Chatham show,
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

The SIS which is also expanding its operations into the supranormal? So not only can we have wizards, aliens, superhuman Majors, badass UNITs, imperious spacemen, and scienticians, but also secret agent men.

Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

What kind of supranormal would the SIS cover that isn't already covered by any of the other organizations?

Off naked Chatham show,
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

The supranormal of other nations? Though if the other bureaus got it all covered, I guess they would just be redundant.

Invictus

Post by Invictus »

I think the group could do with a regular government type or two. Purely to inject some sane perspective ("You need the entire Royal Air Fleet to be redeployed where in how many hours?!" or "Did I hear correctly the number of NESTS teams you want to clean up after the Black Pudding invasion?" and of course "That's your budget for the fiscal year and we're not budging another inch" and so on)
"This explanation posits that external observation leads to the collapse of the quantum wave function. This is another expression of reactionary idealism, and it's indeed the most brazen expression."
-
REBUILD OF COMIX STAGE 1 - Rey Quirino Versus the Dark Heart of the Philippines
"...a literary atrocity against the senses..." - Ford

REBUILD OF COMIX STAGE 2 - Advent Rey Returns: REVERGELTUNG
Coming NEVER
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Yes, that makes sense, so throw in a liaison from Number 10, and possibly some head analyst from the SIS to give the perspective of the spook community and mumble things about "chatter" and such.

Are there any major heroes from the UK that I'm forgetting that should be eligible to at least act as consultants on an on/off basis?

Off naked Chatham show,
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Just an idea...

I've decided to put National Personifications into Comix, not like in Hetalia but somewhat different. My general idea for handling them is that they're immortal (kinda, they die when no-one identifies with their nation) kinda-spirits that bond with human beings to influence the material world, granting them great power but making them slightly inhuman. I'm planning to retcon Rising Sun into being one of these beings, already done the same to American Crusader, and am working on a German equivalent of same.

Does anybody have any objections?
You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years.
You have little of account to show for your efforts.
Order. Unity. Obedience.
We taught the galaxy these things.

And we shall do so again.
speaker-to-trolls

I think you should stick with people being empowered by the idea of a nation rather than actually having people come out and say 'I am America!', for one thing there are already 2 precedents for this with The American Crusader and Major Britannic (maybe, his origins are deliberately ambiguous). For another thing, there are a few confusing things inherent in having people who are a particular country simply because countries are such nebulous things. Let's take Italy; Everyone has recognised 'Italians' as a distinct people since Roman times, but until, I think, 150 years ago the idea of being Italian was less important than being Roman, Venetian, Genoan, Florentine, whatever. It probably still is to some people.

The idea doesn't work for me because the idea of condensing a nation of millions of people with millions of different personalities into a single figure just seems confused.

Now for members of the Hard Scrapes Club, I have an idea there should be someone else, maybe as some sort of extra science consultant, but then Fahrenheit can probably cover a few bases on that one. Vic tells me that the Tellurian's host/secret identity is British, but I'm not sure if you could reliably expect him to turn up to meetings, and as the Tellurian he doesn't owe any special loyalty to Britain.
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

speaker-to-trolls wrote:I think you should stick with people being empowered by the idea of a nation rather than actually having people come out and say 'I am America!', for one thing there are already 2 precedents for this with The American Crusader and Major Britannic (maybe, his origins are deliberately ambiguous). For another thing, there are a few confusing things inherent in having people who are a particular country simply because countries are such nebulous things. Let's take Italy; Everyone has recognised 'Italians' as a distinct people since Roman times, but until, I think, 150 years ago the idea of being Italian was less important than being Roman, Venetian, Genoan, Florentine, whatever. It probably still is to some people.

The idea doesn't work for me because the idea of condensing a nation of millions of people with millions of different personalities into a single figure just seems confused.
That was kinda where I was going with it.
Order. Unity. Obedience.

Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

God no. Please no. You've already filled Literature and Worldbuilding with all your Germanianoids and Alfred F. Joneses and your Japanistanimu Empires and whatever. I'd rather not have more of the same in Comix. It's basically more of the same that's been collected in your own special bin anyway.

Just to make myself feel better, I will post excerpts from Vice City Public Radio:

Maurice: Welcome back to Pressing Issues with me, Maurice Chavez. On our
panel, we've got the successionist lunatic, John F. Hickory Alfred F. Jones; Liberal
rich kid, Callum Crayshaw; and Neo Facist congressman, Alex Shrub.
Gentleman, welcome back. Let's start with you, Mr. Hickory Jones. Why the F?

John: For "Florida"! I'm a patriot! I've even got an orange grove
tattooed all over my groin!

speaker-to-trolls wrote:Now for members of the Hard Scrapes Club, I have an idea there should be someone else, maybe as some sort of extra science consultant, but then Fahrenheit can probably cover a few bases on that one. Vic tells me that the Tellurian's host/secret identity is British, but I'm not sure if you could reliably expect him to turn up to meetings, and as the Tellurian he doesn't owe any special loyalty to Britain.
Da, unless Tellurian is specially Britishy or is part of the government or something, I doubt he'd be in the Club.

As for who else... well, I don't think we've touched much on British supers at all. Man.

Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Shroom Man 777 wrote:God no. Please no. You've already filled Literature and Worldbuilding with all your Germanianoids and Alfred F. Joneses and your Japanistanimu Empires and whatever. I'd rather not have more of the same in Comix.
I'm not exactly filling up Comix, am I? All it is is one character, not exactly a German World Empire. All that I'm trying to do is make it so that Germany gets more than a bunch of vaguely Naziesque supervillains and a wacky bouncy guy in lederhosen, because it deserves more than that. If it helps you, my next character will be British. And what Japanese empires? I have precisely one Japanese character in Comix, and he's a villain.
Order. Unity. Obedience.