Universal Constants RP

Games and stories.
Artemis
Global Mod

Re: Universal Constants RP

Post by Artemis »

Hey Shroomz, can we get a full on profile for Dick Klash? I think once we have that, we can get this baby rollin'.

Of course, there's still plenty of room for more players. HINT HINT WINK WINK NUDGE NUDGE.

Kamin: Was Harding in the Marines or Army? I'm guessing Marines since he went up against Jacks, but I wanna be sure.
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.
Czernobog

Post by Czernobog »

Artemis wrote:
Kamin: Was Harding in the Marines or Army? I'm guessing Marines since he went up against Jacks, but I wanna be sure.
In the Marines.
You have ruled this galaxy for ten thousand years.
You have little of account to show for your efforts.
Order. Unity. Obedience.
We taught the galaxy these things.

And we shall do so again.
Artemis
Global Mod

Post by Artemis »

Oorah. Thanks.
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.