Forgive me if thisis a stupid question.

For the talkin' of jibba jabba.
speaker-to-trolls

Forgive me if thisis a stupid question.

Post by speaker-to-trolls »

But having heard a good deal about the damage caused by this typhoon in the Phillipines, and not knowing exactly where in the country the O1 members there are based. I just wanted to know if everyone was okay. I don't know if this is the right place to put this question and if it isn't I ask that someone delete the post, but I thought I should at least ask.
Last edited by speaker-to-trolls on Fri Nov 15, 2013 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Little monuments may be completed by their first architects, but great ones; true ones leave their copestones to posterity. God keep me from completing anything."
Booted Vulture

Re: Forgive me if thisis a stupidquestion.

Post by Booted Vulture »

I know shroom is okay from facebook. But there are a couple of others Malchus and Auiz that I don't know about.
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Heretic

Re: Forgive me if thisis a stupidquestion.

Post by Heretic »

Gosh, I hope they're okay. :cry:
Computers are like Old Testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
-Joseph Campbell
Siege
Site Admin

Re: Forgive me if thisis a stupid question.

Post by Siege »

AiurZ has been posting on his FB account, so he and his family mercifully appear to be ok. Not sure about Malchus :|.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

I asked shroom:
shroom wrote: think malchus is ok since he's from the same city and we escaped the worse
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Blackwing

Post by Blackwing »

Do we know anything more by this point?

Initial news was optimistic (well... relatively speaking) for O1 members, did that hold up?
So Einstein was wrong when he said "God does not play dice". Consideration of black holes suggests, not only that God does play dice, but that He sometimes confuses us by throwing them where they can't be seen. ~ Stephen Hawking
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

I think its safe to say that we're all alright, and thanks for the concern.

I've been internet deprived lately so the times I am at the cafe, I'm stuck only facebooking. Uuulkuueeerrggghhh. I desperately want to get back to real writing and sci-fi-ing.

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD