Is Everyone Alrighto?

For the talkin' of jibba jabba.
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Is Everyone Alrighto?

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Yeah the forum is barren but just wondering, with the pandemic and all, whoever passes by, how are y'all doing?

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Invictus

Re: Is Everyone Alrighto?

Post by Invictus »

Well, you know I'm ticking along. But what about everybody else?
"This explanation posits that external observation leads to the collapse of the quantum wave function. This is another expression of reactionary idealism, and it's indeed the most brazen expression."
-
REBUILD OF COMIX STAGE 1 - Rey Quirino Versus the Dark Heart of the Philippines
"...a literary atrocity against the senses..." - Ford

REBUILD OF COMIX STAGE 2 - Advent Rey Returns: REVERGELTUNG
Coming NEVER
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

I doth yet draw breath.

Been (failing at) working from home for like a year now. Fun times.

Hope everyone's well.
Ah Brother! It's been too long!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

Booted Vulture wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:17 pm I doth yet draw breath.

Hope everyone's well.
Wow you still skim!

Have you gotten jabbed?

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Shroom Man 777 wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:18 pm
Booted Vulture wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 7:17 pm I doth yet draw breath.

Hope everyone's well.
Wow you still skim!

Have you gotten jabbed?
My folks have both had the first jab. I'm not expecting a call for while not being in any at risk group.

How's it going your way in that regard?
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Hey all, I'm doing ok. Worked mostly from home pre-crisis, still doing so, that wasn't a hurdle. Lockdowns, curfews and general everything-is-cancelled have a definite effect on general mental well-being though. Still, hard to complain when everyone's healthy and life is pretty much ticking on as planned.

In between a dearth of vaccines, an abundance of overpromising politicians and miscellaneous displays of general bureaucratic incompetence I really don't expect to get my shots before summer.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Siege wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:45 am Hey all, I'm doing ok. Worked mostly from home pre-crisis, still doing so, that wasn't a hurdle. Lockdowns, curfews and general everything-is-cancelled have a definite effect on general mental well-being though. Still, hard to complain when everyone's healthy and life is pretty much ticking on as planned.
This is something I think of a lot of us feel. Hey, technically I don't have much to complain about. I'm healthy, I have a job etc etc so I shouldn't complain, but it's still mentally taxing though. That's valid, as the hip kids say.
AiurZ

Post by AiurZ »

Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing ok. It's been ages since I last visited. I'm ok though. Looks like not much has been happening here anymore, good to know some of you still take a peek from time to time. Anyway, take care and see you around!
Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

AiurZ wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 6:12 pm Hello everyone. Hope you are all doing ok. It's been ages since I last visited. I'm ok though. Looks like not much has been happening here anymore, good to know some of you still take a peek from time to time. Anyway, take care and see you around!
Vic, Siege and a few of us chat on a O1 discord server and have attached a wiki for universes in the omniverseone.com site. Just SOTS and San Dorado entries though.

Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Forums sort of seem a fading thing, to be honest. None of the big forums I used to frequent seem to be doing well, visitors-wise. But I'm glad y'all decided to check in. Good to see you're hanging in there. And this place isn't going anywhere anytime soon ;)
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

Off naked Chatham show,
wellis

Post by wellis »

Siege wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:05 am Forums sort of seem a fading thing, to be honest. None of the big forums I used to frequent seem to be doing well, visitors-wise. But I'm glad y'all decided to check in. Good to see you're hanging in there. And this place isn't going anywhere anytime soon ;)
Honestly, only reason I don't really come here much anymore is that there are no new worlds being really made in the main area here.
Booted Vulture

Post by Booted Vulture »

Happy holidays. Hope everyone is okay and ready for pandemic year 3: omicron with a vengeance
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Happy new year everyone! I hope you're all healthy and happy, and continue to be so through the next year.

Off naked Chatham show,