Suggestions/Interesting Stuff thread

Shroom Man 777
Global Mod

Suggestions/Interesting Stuff thread

Post by Shroom Man 777 »

In vein to how Comix and CSW have threads where we post and link to things and pop-culture stuff that can contaminate the verse!

Outland

In the distant future, a police marshal stationed at a remote mining colony on the Jupiter moon of Io uncovers a drug-smuggling conspiracy, and gets no help from the populace when he later finds himself marked for murder.

Oh man, this so totally works for Growing Pains (:P)! And with Sean Connery as a space cop? Totally awesome. I must watch this movie.

"Sometimes Shroomy I wonder if your imagination actually counts as some sort of war crime." - FROD
Artemis
Global Mod

Re: Suggestions/Interesting Stuff thread

Post by Artemis »

Man, I keep meaning to watch Outland, but for some mad reason I've never gotten around to it! I'll bump it up on the docket, though.
"The universe's most essential beauty is its endlessness. There is room and resources enough for all of us. Whether there is room for all of our passions is the question, and the problem that we work tirelessly to find a solution to."

-Qhameio Allir Nlafahn, Commonwealth ambassador, during the signing of the Kriolon Treaty.