Update and Edit Notification Thread

Arty

Update and Edit Notification Thread

Post by Arty »

Confession Time: I have a bad habit. Specifically, I like to make posts with the skeleton of what I'm going to write, and go back in and add little tiny bits at a time, slowly accreting a full, long post or article over time. This does, of course, have a flaw - the forum doesn't notify readers of what I've updated, or when, or where.

Which is, of course, where this thread comes in. Whenever Siege or I add or modify an existing post, we'll make a post here with a short description and a link to the updated article. That way, everyone can be kept alerted to what's been added to or changed about the universe.
I know it’s a mess and it’s half-taped together and it’s old and busted — but it’s mine. And you gotta make that work, right? You gotta make your own stuff work out.
Arty

Re: Update and Edit Notification Thread

Post by Arty »

Case in point: I've added two-paragraph descriptions of the Jiito, Ishikawa, and Shiroga zaibatsu to the Nine Dragons of Smoke and Lightning article in the Shogunate thread.
I know it’s a mess and it’s half-taped together and it’s old and busted — but it’s mine. And you gotta make that work, right? You gotta make your own stuff work out.
Siege
Site Admin

Post by Siege »

Good idea. I've stickied this thread to make it easier to find.
"Nick Fury. Old-school cold warrior. The original black ops hardcase. Long before I stepped off a C-130 at Da Nang, Fury and his team had set fire to half of Asia." - Frank Castle

For, now De Ruyter's topsails
Off naked Chatham show,
We dare not meet him with our fleet -
And this the Dutchmen know!
Arty

Post by Arty »

Added the description of Forsyth to the Fifteen Free Worlds article in the Freestates thread.
Arty

Post by Arty »

Added the Diggers and the Muters to the Critters, Devils, Freaks and Worse article in the Freestates thread.
Arty

Post by Arty »

Added the description for the Aitobishi zaibatsu in the Shogunate thread, and also a little poem at the header of the intro post. Just something small I felt like writing. Nothing important, surely. Not a bit.